Presto offers highly advanced and high precise UV accelerated weathering testers that are capable enough to provide highly precise testing data about the effect of weathering factors such as moisture, dust, pollution, sunlight, Ultraviolet and so forth. The process of weathering has a great impact on the quality and life of the products and materials that are exposed to open environments. The manufacturers need to test the effect of such environmental factors on the quality of the product and materials. The accelerated weathering tester offered by Presto is one of the most efficient testing instrument that is capable of providing highly accurate evaluation of the behavior of different materials and products in extreme working conditions. The Presto’s weathering tester helps the manufacturers in making essential changes in the manufacturing processes so that the quality of the products could be enhanced and degradation due to weathering could be delayed.
- The instrument is incorporated with UV-A bulb with wavelength emission of 340 nm and a UV-B bulb with a wavelength emission of 313 nm.
- The instrument is provided with irradiance ranging from 0.1 W/m2 to 1.0 W.m2.
- There are eight bulbs provided with the instrument with a power rating of 40 W and a lifetime of 2000 hours.
- The temperature range that can be achieved with this instrument is the black panel temperature which can vary from Room temperature 100C to 1000C.
- The instrument has stability of temperature up to ± 20.
- The internal chamber of the equipment is made from high 304 grade stainless steel.
- The exterior of the equipment is fabricated from mild steel and is duly powder coated.
- The instrument is given with a capacity of holding 48 pieces of standard specimen which can have a dimension of 75 X 150 mm or 15 samples of 100 X 300 mm.
- The dimensions of the equipment are given as 1400 X 500 X 200 mm.
- The weight of the equipment is 125 Kg.
- The instrument consumes a maximum power of 3 KW.
- The power supply required to operate the instrument is 220 V AC ± 10%, 50 Hz. With a maximum current supply of 15 A.
- The water supply that can be adjusted through the instrument ranges from 0 liters to 4 liters.
- The instrument is provided with genuine and efficient UV-A and UV-B lamps with a high rate of accuracy and repeatability.
- The PSPL 856 model offers automatic control of irradiance in the system with the help of a closed loop system.
- The irradiance of the equipment can easily be calibrated with condensation and spray function of the instrument.
- The instrument is also equipped with a spray condensation function.
- The instrument is also provided with many buzzers and protection systems such as break protection, creepage protection etc.
- The instrument has easy controls and can be controlled through touch screen control panel.
- The testing data can be easily transferred to the computer with the help of a high speed USB interface.
The instrument strictly adheres with following standards. ASTM D 4329, ISO 11507, ISO 4892-1, ISO 4892-3, ASTM D 4587, ASTM G-151, ASTM G-154, BS 2782: Part 5, SAE J2020, JIS D 0205.