When the industrial polymeric products are exposed to open environment for a long time, this has a negative impact on the quality and lifetime of the products. The environmental factors have a deep impact on the molecular structure as well as the physical & chemical properties of the polymers. This implies that the manufacturers must test the effects of the open environment on quality of the polymeric products to decide their suitability to a particular type of working environments. This can also help them in enhancing the quality of the products by making changes in the composition of the products according to the testing data.
Presto is a leading manufacturer of highly advanced xenon testing chamber PSPL 867 that are used by a majority of polymer manufacturers in enhancing the quality of their products.
· Easy to operate
· Highly efficient and accurate
· Adheres to all the standards
· Comes with a user guide and conformance certificate
· Power rating of the xenon bulb: 1.8 KW
· Lamp-life: 1500 to 2000 hours
· Exposure volume: 2800 cm2
· Irradiance range: 0.35 to 120 W/m2
· Temperature range: 300 C to 800 C
· Power requirement: 220V AC, 50/60 Hz, 36 A.
· Maximum Power Rating: 6 KW.
· Size: 940 mm X 940 mm X 1735 mm.
· Weight: 40 Kg.