- Are you confident enough to attire yourself suitably for a business meeting or a social business dinner?
- After a successful business deal do you know the art of giving and receiving a toast?
- Is the first impression a lasting impression?
- Are you able to understand the likes and dislikes of your Japanese, Chinese, German, French, American business associates and their mentalities.
- What are the following?
a) Board room etiquette?
c) The VIP seat in the car?
d) An Aperitif ?
- Do you know how to organize at home, or in a hotel for your clients:
a) A seven course menu?
b) Corresponding wines with the meals?
- Are you confident enough
a) To entertain a lady CEO from France
b) Carry on conversation with a client after business is over?
- Do you know the art of
a) Thank you notes?
b) Telephone, fax, e-mail, letter writting etiquette?
- Do you know when to get up from your chair in the office and for whom?
- What is the proper art of greeting your business clients?
- The correct art of introductions?
- Where is the Napkin placed after the meal is over?
- Where is a briefcase placed when you visit a client's office?
- How do you present your business card or your resume?
- While eating at a Formal dinner, you suddenly find a stone in your food. What should you do?