We are manufacturer of Brass Inserts for Wood. Our brass inserts for wood have an external thread which is suitable to wood where no thread is available. These inserts have an external thread with knife edges which grip deeply into the wood and keep the insert securely in place. The internal thread is a metric, inches, BA or any special thread which allows numerous fasteners to be used.
Special Features of Brass Inserts For Wood:-
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer’s requirement.
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF Threads
- Any threads as per specifications.
Knurling Pattern:Knife Thread or as per requirement.
Length and Size:From 1/4" to 3/4" Or 2mm to 12mm or as per customer’s specification and requirement.
Plating and Finishing:
- Natural, Nickel, Tin plating or any Plating as per customer’s specification
- Any Kind of Brass Inserts for Wood can be developed and supplied exactly as per customer’s specifications