We are manufacturer of Brass Press-In Inserts. Our Brass Press In Inserts are used in Thermoplastic molding. It requires vary low screws installation torque and has self-locking action.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer’s requirement.
Threads & Sizes:-
- Millimeter Thread Range - M2, M3, M3.5, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12, M16, M20
- Inches Thread Range - 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- BSW, BSF, BSP, R, G, UNC, UNF, NPT, NPSM, NPTF, FPT Threads
- Natural, Nickle, Tin Plated or any coating as per customer’s requirement and specification
- Any kind of Brass Press-In Inserts developed and supplied exactly as per customer’s specification