We are one of the largest manufacturers of brass threaded inserts used for plastic moulding.
- Generally Free Machine Grade of CuZn37Pb3 equivalent to BS 2874 is used to manufacture various brass threaded inserts in form of round, Hexagon, Square etc
- Other grades which are followed as per custom requirements are CZ 121, CZ 131, C3604, CDA 360, and DTD 627 etc
- Thread Size Starts from M1.6 to M50. BA, BSW, BSP, BSPT, BSF & American Threads like UNC, UNF, UNEF, and NPT are also available as per custom requirements
- Straight, Diamond, opposite diagonal, Knife thread etc. are the knurling options available to give solid gripping to Molding applications
- Inserts available as per Class 2B ANSI/ASME B1.1 & Confirms to ISO metric 6H Thread Standards
- Inserts with collar series provides Options to use Flange to make Electric Contact
- Ultrasonic series with Opposing Diagonal Knurls provide excellent Torque Resistance Vertical Undercuts in Tri Series Provides Superior Tensile Strength
- Blind thread or closed bottom Inserts prevents plastic from entering the bottom of the insert
Generally Brass Inserts comes with the Natural, Nickel & Tin Finish. But Surface Finishes such as Chromium, Silver, Gold, etc. can be done as per customer’s requirement.