Benefits / Features:
- The drum cylinder is machined from solid stock not a porous casting. This eliminates hickeys or the need to under pack, thereby giving a smoother, more even surface.
- The double crossbar prevents shift and shimmy and keeps the side places running true and parallel. A Single rod does not do this.
- Accurate precision ground aluminum base plate offers a foundation of stability and parallel consistency.
- Heat-treated and hardened steel guide rails for rolling support.
- Adjustable height, non-skid leveling pads provide for flatness of the proofing surface and a safe work area.
- Strong, two pint contact paper clamp will not bend. The spring load will hold any substrate in place.
- A thicker, stronger ink tray which measures 1/2" thick prevents the "dreaded" diving board effect which allows for a smoother, quicker roll out of the ink.
- Parallels, impression plate and heavy duty ink tray are included.
- Complies with ASTM Standard Designation D 6487-99 "Preparing prints of paste printing inks with an offset color proofing press".
- Size: 11 1/2" x 36" x 12" (292 mm x 914 mm x 305 mm)
- Weight: 120 lbs. (50 kg.)
- Maximum Printing Plate Size: 5' x 6 1/2" (127 mm x 165 mm)
- Maximum Sheet Size: 9" x 12" (228 mm x 305 mm)
- Blanket Size: 13 3/8" x 7" (339 mm x 177 mm)