Benefits / Features:
- The drum cylinder is machined from solid stock not a porous casting. This eliminates hickeys or the need to under pack giving a smoother, more even surface.
- The double cross bar prevents shift and shimmy and keeps the side plate running true and parallel. A single rod does not do this.
- Accurate precision ground aluminum base plate offers a foundation of stability and parallel/plate consistency.
- Heat-treated and hardened steel guide rails for rolling support.
- Adjustable height, non-skid leveling pads provide for flatness of the proofing surface and a safe work area.
- Strong, durable paper clamps that will not bend. The spring load will hold any substrate in place.
- Two thicker, stronger ink trays that measure 1/2" think prevents the dreaded "diving board effect which allows for smoother, quicker roll out of this ink.
- Complies with ASTM Designation D 6487-99 "Preparing Prints of past ink with an Offset Color Proofing Press.
- Size: 11 1/2" x 54 " x 12" (292 mm x 1371 mm x 305 mm)
- Weight: 175 lbs. (79.5 kg.)
- Maximum Printing Plate Size: 5"' x 6 1/2" (127 mm x 165 mm)
- Maximum Sheet Size: 9" x 12" (228 mm x 305 mm)
- Blanket Size: 11" x 7" (279 mm x 177 mm)