FOB Price : Get Price
We offer high quality toxic gas detector for detecting various types of gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, combustible gases and more. Based on latest technology, toxic gas detectors are quality and sensitivity and their ability to perform comprehensive testing and detection. All the instruments in our range of toxic gas detector is specifically designed to deliver you with the utmost in precision and reliability. We provide various kinds of toxic gas detector and gas detecting system like toxic gas detector, toxic gas detection system, hydrogen sulfide detectors, hydrogen sulfide gas detectors, multi gas detector, multi gas leak detector and toxic gas monitor.
|Micro III / IV |
The event memory saves all important data
- The MICRO IV is the state of the art derivative of the well known single gas detector
- MICRO III. Besides its simple operation and reliable warning the flexible device convinces because of its large memory, an IR interface and the revolutionary docking station.
- When was alarm triggered? (time)
- Which alarm was triggered? (A1, A2, A3, TWA, STEL value)
- Which gas concentration was present?
- Bright optical alarm and loud horn (95 dB)
- Recording event data, TWA and STEL values in data logger
- Infrared interface for data transfer to the docking station
- Quick calibration and function test by docking station
- Up to 6 months continuous operation (24 h/day) with one AA-battery
- For toxic gases, Oxygen and Hydrogen
- ATEX : II 2G, EEx ib IIC T3/T4
- Option : plug on sampling pump
| ||The MICRO IV docking station is a trendsetting device management system, which enormously reduces cost of ownership and duration of the calibration. The docking station checks the acoustic and optical alarm functions, device errors, alarm thresholds and response times of the MICRO IV. The bump-test comprises : |
Up to 6 MICRO IV can be checked for utilizability (bump-test) and be calibrated simultaneously. Simplest operation
- Response time
- Alarm thresholds
- Alarms (optical and acoustic)
- Device software
- Device- and software identification
- Device errors
The docking station reduces the daily time involved for calibration and function test (bump test) dramatically. Already few calibrations and function checks annually reduce the cost of ownership considerably.
The uncomplicated and quick operation in connection with the self-describing traffic lights signals prevent from user mistakes.
Due to the compact size the station can be placed almost everywhere without any problems. No further modules or master stations are necessary.
- Red = failure
- Gelb = test running
- Grün = device ok!
| || |