Structure of touch panels, touch lens, touch screens
Type : specially for electric resistive mobile phone
Structure : Touch panel of mobile phone is I-con + OCA ( 50um optical clear adhesive ) + upper ITO film + double sides adhesive + lower ITO film + OCA ( 25um optical clear adhesive ) + PC sheet ( polycarbonate )
A. What is I-con ? Asian countries call it is icon, but most of foreign customers call it is decoration film or deco film.
1. Substrate : 188 um optical PET film with 3 H hard coating onto the surface.
2. Printing the color, logo, pictures and more. On the back side.
3. Or, sputtering the color, logo, pictures and more. On the back side.
4. We can offer I-con laminating with OCA ( optical clear adhesive ) for touch panel factories to raise their yield rate.
B. What is ITO film or ITO glass ?
1. One layer ITO film :
- a. Substrate : 175 um optical PET film with 3 H hard coating on the surface.
b. Coated indium tin Oxide ( I.T.O ) on the surface of 175 um PET H/C film.
c. The film after coating ITO by sputtering machine, then this film will become a excellent conductive film, people call it is ITO film. ITO is conductive film in another meaning.
2. Two layers ITO film :
- 1. 75 um optical PET film with 3 H hard coating, then sputter the Indium Tin Oxide on the surface. (upper layer).
2. 75 um optical PET film with 3 H hard coating on the back side (lower layer).
3. 1 + OCA ( 25um optical clear adhesive ) + 2 = 2 layers ITO film.
C. PC sheet (0.8m/m thickness). PMMA sheet ( 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness )
D. Laminating processing steps of touch panel:
1. I-con laminated 50um OCA + laminated upper ITO film, reducing air bubble. (because I-cone has printing thickness gap)
2. PC sheet laminated 25um OCA + laminated lower ITO film
3. 1 + 2 with double sides adhesive = total one set of Touch panel.