Our firm is the reckoned manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Reverse Bend Tester for Bead Wire. Use to find out the ability of metallic wires to undergo plastic deformation while reverse bending, the offered reverse bend tester is perfectly designed using superior quality components and advance technology by our competent professionals. This reverse bend tester is available in diverse technical specifications to suit the application.
- Easy to operate
- Long service life
- Application specific design
- The reverse bend test apparatus determines the ability of metallic wires to undergo plastic deformation during reverse bending.
- This test consists of repeated bending, through 90° in opposite directions, of a test specimen held at one end, each bend being made over a pair of cylindrical formers of specified radii.
- A bending arm of sufficient length is pivoted 1.0 mm above the top of the formers with an arrangement for holding the guide bush for wires. Different bushes with holes of specified diameters are provided to act as guides while bending the wire
- All the components is mounted on a rigid base plate. The apparatus is finished in grey hammertone stove enamel painting and bright chrome / zinc plating to give it a corrosion resistant finish.