The NOVA is an ideal solution for flush mount readers. It combines a base plate with integrated antenna and a COMPACT module ( refer also under 'Modules' for further details on COMPACT ) and is designed to fit perfectly into a standard 55 mm switchbox.
The NOVA reader is available in following versions :
NOVA-EM : a 125 kHz reader, supporting transponder types EM4x02 and equivalent
NOVA-HT : a 125 kHz reader for Hitag transponders
NOVA-MF : a 13,56 MHZ Mifare UID reader
NOVA-LG : a 13,56 MHz Legic reader
The NOVA series of readers is available with a choice of Wiegand, Clock&Data, TTL, RS232, RS485 or customer specific interfaces.
A 3-colour LED and buzzer enhance user feedback.
Since NOVA is supplied as 'pcb only', this reader can be completed with a blind plate that matches the rest of the site interior. Optionally, you can order NOVA also complete with blind plate.
Technical specifications NOVA
* Dimensions: 69 x 69 mm
* Supported transponder types
o on 125 kHz : EM4x02 family and equivalent, or Hitag
o on 13,56 MHz : Mifare or Legic
* Antenna integrated on base plate
* Interface: Wiegand, Clock/Data, TTL or customer specific ( RS485 or RS232 on request )
* Read range ( values depending on transponder types, power supply and ambient environment )
o on 125 kHz : up to 100 mm
o on 13,56 MHz : up to 80 mm
* Power supply : 9 to 24 Vdc ( ±5% )
* Temperature range : -20°C to +60°C
* With integrated buzzer and tricolour Led for status indication
* To be fitted into standard 55 mm switchbox