The Radiodetection RD8000 is an enhanced version of the new Radiodetection RD7000 models.
The RD8000PDL and PXL are powerful successors to the industry standard RD4000PDL and PXL pipe and cable locators. The RD8000 improves on speed, accuracy and reliability yet remains a cost-effective solution for any application delivering unique user features.
Designed with the latest, patented digital firmware, RD8000 delivers a highly controllable and reliable locate solution to service any industry, anywhere in the world.
• Light weight – 28% lighter than industry standard RD4000
• IP54 Rating – you can operate it in almost any environment
• Transmitter and receiver feature a large, high contrast backlit LCD screen.
• ILOC is an advanced Bluetooth link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter
• ILOC allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely
• Less time walking and more time locating.
• Gives the operator the tools to pass survey information to third-party applications for audit, analysis and reporting
• 1000 locate records can be stored and reviewed
• Upload this information to PDA or PC using RD8000 Bluetooth connection.
Radiodetection RD8000 PXL
The RD8000 PLX is he industrial standard high performance cable and pipe locator. It has a broad range of active, passive and sonde frequencies as well as a number of unique user features supplied as standard.
Radiodetection RD8000 PDL
The most advanced cable and pipe locator delivers a broader range of frequencies and sophisticated fault-finding capabilities. It has all features of the PXL model and a large range of active and passive frequencies plus Current Direction (CD), Fault Find (FF) modes.
Network Rail Approved
The Radiodetection RD8000 has been Network Rail Approved to allow the instrument for use on the railway infrastructure.