Tenova TAKRAF factory was constructed in1996 and is equipped with new and efficient machinery. The internal fabrication is used just for complicated parts with elevated technological content, and for huge size and non-standard parts that would be difficult and time consuming to produce them through external fabrication. Twelve radio-controlled cranes with lifting capacities of up to 80 tons are installed in the bays. Equipped with the latest standards, the factory produces the key components for Tenova’s product range as well as all related spares and wearing parts.
More than 100 highly specialized and experienced workers contribute daily to the successful and on time delivery of the parts and components internally fabricated. Tenova TAKRAF factory is a highly specialized workshop with a specific focus on the production of:
- Bucket wheel drives and their components
- Crawler links of all types and sizes
- Ball bearing slewing rims split upwards of a diameter of 6 m, with hardened or as-rolled
- Gear rims in all diameters between module 20 and module 40
- Support bearings with ball diameter up to 1500 mm.