FOB Price : Get Price
Emergency Evacuation Breathing Device
EEBD (Emergency Evacuation Breathing Device) is a device that is used to evacuate with safety, a dangerous enviroment that lacks normal breathing conditions caused by smoke from fire, gas leaks etc.
The Lalizas Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD), complies with the amended SOLAS ch.II-2 and the IMO MSC/Circ.849. All vessels on international routes must carry EEBD’s on board.
LALIZAS approved EEBD carries the following characteristics:
- Flame resistant materials, silver in colour to reflect heat and be highly visible
- Durable and reliable construction with low maintenance
- Full-face hood fits all persons
- Steady air-flow for 15 minutes with sufficient air delivery rate
- Easy visual access on the pressure gauge
- Working temperature range: -10oC to 65oC
- Easy to refill cylinder - no adaptor required
- Approved to SOLAS Chapter II - 2 and MSC/Circ.849
- & designed to meet ΕΝ1146:2005 & ISO 23291-1(2008)