Fire Entry Suit
- Suit made of multiple layers for maximum heat protection
- Breathing apparatus required.
Suit consist of :-
- HOOD :Designed to be used with air mask. Inner drape flame seals. Underarm adjustment straps. Built in shell for structural support. Hard cap with ratchet headgear. Speedy clip for hard cap support. Hardened aluminum window frame with 2 tempered glass lenses plus 2 gold plated Lenses for thermal protection.
- COAT :Designed to be worn with breathing apparatus. Double storm fly
- FRONT :Flame seal with drawstring at coat bottom.
- PANT :High waist design. 2 inch wide adjustable suspenders. Adjustable Straps on leg bottoms.
- BOOTS :Designed to fir over work shoes. Rear entry with overlap snap closure and adjustable take-up straps. Insulated wire reinforced sole of flame resistant neoprene fiberglass riveted to boot cover. All straps and bindings are Zetex Plus.
- MITTS :Heavy weight construction made with Aluminised Zetex Plus fabric.
- WEIGHT :weight of complete suit will be approximately 25 kgs.
Made from Zetex® and ZetexPlus® fabrics, which meet UL 214/NFPA 701, MIL-C-20079, MIL-I-24244, NRC 1.36, and European EN407.