CONTURA G2 is one of the most used coordinate measuring machines. These are ideal for small and mid-sized companies who need high-speed scanning at an affordable price. The VAST scanning technology used in this CMM enables it to inspect at high speed with produce quality measuring results. These machines also ensure that process changes are detected at an early stage, and hence rejected parts are reduced enabling in high production rate.
- It offers a very robust machine design
- Ceramic guide ways in X and Z provide rigidity and protection against production-related environmental influences
- Air bearings on all axes for high stability at high travel speeds
Technology used in the machine:
We offer three models of Contura which offer same incredible accuracy to match your measuring applications, based on the sensor. The models offered are:
- Contura G2 direkt
- Contura G2 RDS
- Contura G2 aktiv
Features of the models available:
- Contura G2 direkt: This is entry-level scanning technology from Carl Zeiss and is equipped with the VAST XXT scanning sensor that can measure a variety of work pieces.
- Contura G2 RDS: Used in scanning of features in all angular positions with VAST XXT on the flexible ZEISS RDS articulating probe.
- Contura G2 DynaTouch: Known for its high performance active touch single-point measuring system. DynaTouch uses the ZEISS measuring dynamic probe principle providing highly accuracy, and concentrated acquisition of points that is much more reliable, robust and reproducible than conventional systems.
- Contura G2 aktiv: self-centering probing, multi-point measurement of deeper features and reliable measurement of displaced features with size, form and position results also with high throughput thanks to the flexible VAST XT. Contura G2 can be configured with a variety of options:
- An integrated sensor changer rack for maximum reproducibility without recalibration
- Our HTG version provides the same accuracy over a larger temperature range
- Expansion of the Z measuring range by 200 mm with the U-shaped granite table option.