Surfix® Pro S Make PHYNIX Germany
The Surfix® Pro S is a compact, lightweight, multifunctional fully menu driven coating thickness gauge for fast, precise, non-destructive coating thickness measurement for varnish, paint and electroplated coatings on iron/steel and varnish, paint and anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals and on austenitic stainless steels.
The V-notched foot of the standard probes provides a stable footing even on small cylindrical parts. It can be removed to expose a “micro-probe” sensor perfect to measure on small measuring areas and in cavities.
• Innovative and user-friendly measuring techniques
• Large data memory for 10000 readings
• Input and managing of alphanumerical file names
• Online statistics with all common parameters
• Data transfer to printer/PC via infrared or serial interface
• The Surfix® Pro S automatically identifies the substrate and activates the appropriate measuring procedure
• The scan mode enables a continuous measurement
• Free choice of different languages ensures easy operation
• The uniform contact pressure of the sensor is minimized, preventing scratches & indentations to sensitive surfaces
• Optional high temperature foot for measuring on surfaces up to 150 °C (302 °F)
Machine Includes:Gauge incl. probe, 2 calibration foils, ferrous and non-ferrous zero plate, 2 AA batteries, transfer program FixSoft, manual and manufacturer’s certificate; all in a rugged plastic carrying case. Carrying pouch optional.
Magnetic induction principle (F-Mode) for ferrous metals
Eddy-current principle (N-Mode) for non-ferrous metals
FN-Mode for all metals.
Range: 0 – 1500 μm (0 – 60 mils)
Accuracy: ± (1 μm/ 0.04 mils + 1 % of reading)
Resolution: 0.1μm/ 0.004 mils or < 0.2 % of reading
Display: Backlight, 4-digit alphanumeric, height 10 mm (0.4 ”)
Min. Measuring Area: 5 mm x 5 mm (0.2 ” x 0.2 ”)
Min. Curvature Radius: Convex: 01.5 mm (0.06 ”)
Concave: 05.0 mm (0.20 ”)
Min. Substrate Thickness:
Ferrous: 00.2 mm/ 8 mils
Non-Ferrous: 50.0 μm / 2 mils
Calibration: Factory-, zero-, foil-, two-foil-, CTC-calibration
Offset-function: add. or subtract. of a constant value
Memory: 10000 readings in max. 250 selectable files, alphanumerical file names, stored readings and statistical values individually recallable
Statistics Program: Single-/block-value: n, x, s, kvar, min, max, cp, cpk
Data Output: Infrared and serial RS232 interface
Power: 2 AA, 1.5 V
Dimensions: 137 mm x 66 mm x 23 mm (5.4 ” x 2.6 ” x 0.9 ”)
Weight: 225 g (8 oz) incl. FN 1.5 probe and batteries
Protection Class: IP 52 (proof against dust and dripping water)Standards: DIN, ISO, ASTM, B
• Designed for smooth, repeatable measurements
for coating thickness applications
• Spring-loaded lever for fast, precise travel
• Compact size and light weight makes it the ideal test stand for all workplaces
Printer Print, FixSoftware ProSoft (optional).