We offer Coating Thickness Gauges that is compact and light weight. Provided with digital LED screen, the gauge is widely used for measurement of varnish, electroplated coating and paint on iron and steel. It ensures easy operation and provide accurate readings.
We offer coating thickness gauges as per the requirement and specification of clients.
The portable coating thickness gauge with mobile phone-type menu.
- The surfix is a compact, lightweight coating thickness gauge.
- Menu in a choice of three languages ensures ease of operation.
- The SURFIX ensures non-destructive coating thickness measurement on steel and non-ferrous metals.
- No cables required data in the memory can be transferred via an infra-red interface for further operation.
- The uniform contact pressure of the sensor is kept to a minimum for preventing scratch and indentations to sensitive surfaces.
- Easy to carry and work as mobile phone
- Magnetic indu0ction (F-Version)
- Eddy-current (N-Version)
Measuring range: 0- 1500µm/0-60 mils (measuring unit operator selectable).
Tolerance:± (1µm + 3% ofreading) / ±(0.004 mils+ 3% of reading)
Resolution : 0.1µm / 0.004 mils 0r 2% of reading
Display : back-light, 4-digit, Alphanumeric, digit, height:10mm / 0.4"
Minimum Measuring: 5mm x 5mm / 0.2"/.02"
Minimum Curvature radius:convex 3mm / 0/12" X 0.12 concave : 50 mm/2"
Minimum substrate thickness: type F: 0.5mm/20mils, type N-50µm/2mil
Calibration: factory calibration, zero calibration, foil calibration
Statistics: number of readings, mean value, standard deviation, maximum and minimum reading of max.10000values.
Data memory: Max.80 readings, available singly, statistical value
Limits: adjustable with acoustic alarm system
Power supply: 2 x mignon alkaline batteries (AA)1.5v
Probe: ø14mm x 83mm/0.56"dia X 3.3"
Standards: DIN, ISO,ASTM,BS.