We offer high precision Contour Measuring Machine that enables measurement of difficult work pieces. The new linear motor enables the fastest measurement speeds and low vibrant of stable, high-magnification measurement. The user-friendly instrument is equipped with high accuracy contour detector.
CONTOURECORD 1700 DX/SD MAKE ZEISS TSK
Cutting-Edge Lineal Motor Dramatically Boots Precision The New Standard in Contour Measuring.
- Higher precision: Enables Measurement of difficult workpieces
- World's first linear motor drive (patent pending): The new linear motor enables the fastest measurement speeds in the world and low vibrant of stable, high-magnification measurement.
- High efficiency of 60 mm/s dramatically enhance measuring efficiency
- Small footptint: A modern design reduce the system footprint by 25%.
- Easy evaluation of contour of general purpose parts: Contour of parts that normaly have been evaluated on a projector or tool microscope now can be obtained quickly and easly.
- Superior ACCRETECH functions:
- Automatic element discrimination function (AI function),
- Dimension line display function
- Automatic crowning function
- Calculation point repeat function
- Workpiece trace function
- Import/Export function.
- Combination of Analog Digital:
- System Expandability: When roughness measurement becomes necessary following installation the system can be upgraded to a multi-functional contour and roughness instrument. Full automatic operation enabled by adding the CNC table system.
- Measuring range: X- axis (Vertical): 50mm. Y-axis (Horizontal): 100mm.
- Accuracy: Z-axis indication accuracy: High mode ± (2.5 + |2H|/100µm. 20mm range or less. Normal mode ± (+3.5 + |4H|/100) µm, 50mm range,
- Measuring resolution : 0.1µm/5mm range, 0.4µm/20mm range, 1µm/50mm range
- X-axis indication accuracy: ± (1+2L/100) µm L: Measuring Length (mm).
- Measuring resolution: 0.1µm
- Straightness accuracy: 1µm/100mm.
- Sensing method: Z-axis: Differential Transducer, X-axis: Moiré striped scale
- Record: Vertical magnification- 0.01 – 10,000,000 Horizontal Magnification- 0.01 – 10,000,000.
- Min. measurement pitch: 0.01µm
- Max. Measurement points: 100,000 (max. 10 profiles)
- Stylus radius: 25µmR.
- Measuring Force: 30mN of less.
- Measuring Feed Direction: Pull/Push both Directions.
- Measuring orentation: Up/ Down both direction.
- Stylus traceable angle: Ascend 77° Max., Descend: 87° Max.(smooth surface).
Calculations: point, line, circle, partial circle, ellipse, max. point/min, point, distance, coordinate difference, polar coordinate difference, orthogonal/polar coordinate difference display, intersecting elements, symmetric elements, coordinate control, surface area calculation, over-pin calculation, dimension line display function, calculation result/design value, mirror reversal, profile synthesis function, macro function, automatic element discrimination, calculation point repeat function, workpiece trace function, peak and vally function, auto operation log/playback function.