- 3.0 megapixels, progressive scanning CMOS sensor.
- No compression, no interpolation.
- Support still image capture(JPG,BMP)
- 15 fps at 1600x1200 pixel; 30 fps at 800x600 pixels.
- USB2.0 interface, up to 480MPS, external power no need.
- Standard C-MOUNT.
- Interfaced to a computer via USB2.0 technology for rapid image download
- 3.0 megapixels with progressive scanning CMOS image sensor
- Plug-to-use, suitable for shooting of any standard biological, stereo and metallurgical microscopes
- Ease of operation; only take 5 minutes to master the friendly software.
- Standard C-Mount makes connection to any microscope easy. Macro lens setups are also supported
- Fully integrated package with digital camera and imaging software for managing your imaging work flow.
- Data can be shared, stored and edit, real-time preview function offers you the greatest experience with the microscope.
- Video taping is available, simple to store and transfer when compression mode is selected
MD30 Camera Specifications
|Sensor||1/ 2" CMOS||Sensitivity||1.0 V/ lux-sec (550nm)|
|Resolution||2048×1563(10bit)||Data Interface||USB2.0 (480 Mbit / sec)|
|Pixels Size||3.2µm×3.2µm||Power Supply||DC 5V ± 5%|
|Frame Rate||12fps@2048×1536||Electricity||˜200 mA|
|30 fps@640 ×480||White Balance||Manual/Auto one-touch|
|Shutter||Electronic||Exposure control||10µs–32ms,Auto exposure|
|S/N Ratio||43 dB||Software||Display/Film/Video|
|Scanning Mode||Progressive scanning||Operating Temp||0°C ~ 60°C|