- 9.0 megapixels, progressive scanning CMOS sensor.
- No compression, no interpolation.
- Support still image capture (JPG, BMP)
- USB2.0 interface, up to 480MPS, external power no need.
- Standard C-MOUNT, durable aluminum alloy casing
- 9.0 megapixels, providing excellent high-quality and high-resolution images
- USB2.0 design makes it easy to realize the connections between PC and the camera.
- The application software interface is much simple too.
- Standard C-Mount makes connection to any standard trinocular microscope, such as stereozoom microscope, metallograph microscope.
- Easy-to-operate with strong compatibility operating software. Auto control of exposure, contrast, brightness, saturation, image size etc.
- Support video functions, easy to preserve and transfer. Added a projector, MD10 can be used to teaching and presentation too
MD50 Camera Specifications
|Sensor||1/ 2.3?CMOS||Sensitivity||0.44 V/lux-sec (550nm)|
|Resolution||3488x2616(12bit)||Data Interface||USB2.0 (480 Mbit / sec)|
|Pixels Size||1.75µm x 1.75µm||Power Supply||DC 5V ± 5%|
|Frame Rate||3fps @ 3488 x 2616||Electricity||˜200 mA|
|30 fps@640x480||White Balance||Manual/Auto|
|Shutter||Electronic||Exposure control||10µs–32ms,Auto exposure|
|Scanning Mode||Progressive scanning||Operating Temp||-30°C ~ 70°C|