- 14.0 megapixels, progressive scanning CMOS sensor.
- No compression, no interpolation.
- Support still image capture (JPG, BMP) and dynamic AVI/MPEG4 image capture (optical)
- USB2.0 interface, up to 480MPS, makes it easy to realize the connections between PC and the camera.
- Easy-to-operate with strong compatibility operating software.
- Auto control of exposure, contrast, brightness, saturation, image size etc.
- Offer excellent high-quality and high-resolution images.
- Plug-and-use, external power not needed, supports Windows 2000/7 and XP
- Standard C-Mount makes connection to any standard trinocular microscope, such as stereo zoom microscope, metallography microscope.
- Aluminum alloy shell, elegant, durable, heat eliminable
MDX4 Camera Specifications
|Sensor||1/2.3" color CMOS, 14.0 megapixels||Sensitivity||0.724 V/lux-sec (550nm)|
|Pixels Size||1.4µm*1.4µm||Data Interface||USB2.0 (480 Mbit / sec)|
|Frame Rate||2fps @ 4384 x 3288||Power Supply||DC 5V ± 5%|
|S/N Ratio||35.5dB||Exposure control||10µ s– 800ms, Auto exposure|
|Scanning Mode||Progressive scanning||Software||Display/Film/Video|
|Operating Temp.||-30° C ~ 70° C||Application||microscope imaging, general image capturing, macrophotography, etc.|