The Metallurgical Image Analysis System offered by us is finding solutions in metallography. It is a powerful integration of hardware and software that enables metallurgists to automatically capture images. It is a tool that provides enhancement, measurement, visualization, analysis and processing of image data.
We offer high quality metallurgical image analysis system for our valuable clients.
Inverted Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope
Model QS-17 At (Anti Fungus Coated)
- Axial focusing controls with large knobs, Pre-Focussing Lever and Tension Adjustment Ring.
- Inverted quadruple nosepiece revolves on ball bearings.
- Mechanical stage is 150 X 200 mm.
- The mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on balls rolling on guide ways.
- Hand rest on both sides
Trinocular Siedentopf head inclined at 30 degree. Phototube for photomicrography, Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube, Interpupiliary distance from 55 mm to 75 mm.
Koehler’s illumination system with 6 V / 20 W halogen lamp, adjustable brightness.
Wide field 10X,(20mm)
Achromatic objective PL 10X, PL 20X, PL 40X, PL 100X( Oil)
MIAS - Metallurgical Image Analysis System Version 2.0
The system consists of : -
2 MP USB Camera Model DIGIEYE 210 With C-Mount Lens to be mounted on CCD for Met Microscope
Image Analysis Software
- Cut, Copy and paste.
- On keyboard or mouse with zoom preview
- Crop, duplicate, restore
- Flood fill or spray with selected color at selected portion.
- Grid creation; 5x5, 10x10 & 100x100 grids (or cells)
- Annotation tool text, line, square, circle, arrow with node control and provision to change color thickness of the selected tool.
- Eraser to erase annotation only not the original image.
- Count and Classification
- Particle Measurements
- Phase Analysis
- Coating Thickness
- Grain Size
- Non-Metallic Inclusion
- Graphite Flakes
- Own Report Tool no third party control used.
- Printout with original image processed image & results.
- Saving, retrieving and deletion of reports.