- Axial focusing controls with large knobs, Pre-Focussing Lever and Tension Adjustment Ring.
- Inverted quadruple nosepiece revolves on ball bearings.
- Mechanical stage is 150 X 200 mm.
- The mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on balls rolling on guide ways.
- Hand rest on both sides
- Trinocular Siedentopf head inclined at 30 degree.
- Phototube for photomicrography
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube
- Interpupiliary distance from 55 mm to 75 mm
Koehler’s illumination system with 6 V / 20 W halogen lamp, adjustable brightness.
Wide field 10X,(20mm)
Achromatic objective PL 10X, PL 20X, PL 40X, PL 100X