- Imported lenses are used to minimize the optical aberrations.
- Square column for better equilibrium of work stage
- Motorized Z axis movement for smoother focusing.
- Highly accurate work stage incorporating needle roller bearings for better life and accuracy
- Linear scales used are of the best international quality for better accuracy and reliability.
- Hard Chrome plated cross table with slots for clamping of accessories
- Laser marked etching on screen for angle and cross hair line, as provided by international companies.
- Xenon lamp Light source for better contrast & life
- Auto Sensing Mechanism offered along with Data Processor for better accuracy
|Model||OPTICOM VL 400|
|Projection Lens||10 x 20 x 25 x 50 x 100 x|
|Field of view (mm)||40 20 16 8 4|
|Working distance(mm)||115 97 70 53 43|
|Mounting of Lenses||Single Lens mount or Manually Indexable Turret for any three lenses.|
|Contour Illumination||Variable Intensity 24V x 150W Xenon light source.|
|Surface Illumination||24V x 150W dual Xenon Light source with forced ventilated cooling system.|
|Magnification Accuracy||Contour : +/- 0.05%, Surface : +/- 0.1%|
|Focusing||Centralized Needle roller guided hard chrome plated column with a motorized stroke of 100 mm|
|Cross Table and Traverse||Chrome plated needle roller guided cross tables – 200X200, 320X200, 400X200, 320X160|
|Measurement Systems||DRO / Data Processor / 2D Windows Based Geometrical Measurement Software.|
|Angular Measurement||Vernier marking with 2 min. LC/ Digital Angular Protractor Optional.|