The welding penetration inspection system offered by us is a powerful tool for the inspection of most critical ft welding measurements.
Salient features of software
- Image capture directly from the application
- Menu driven measuring- ensures accuracy repeatability
- Easy to use and user friendly interface for analysis
- Can draw and measure line, circle, angle, arc and curve. can also extend lines.
- Can create templates for each type of job
- Supports part programming
- Stitching of multiple images
- Reporting in Excel, Open Office PDF
- Point to point, linear measurement
- Radius and diameter ellipse or rectangle
- Area and perimeter for ellipse
- Length of segmented lines
- Angle measurement
- Arc/Ellipse/Circle measurements including definition of center point etc.
- Automatic detection of intersections
- Always finds the shortest distance
- MIAS Trinocular Stereo Microscope
- Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope on large stage equipped with transmitted light, Incident light.
- Magnification : 6.2 to 50X (field of view: 34mm – 2.1mm)
- Zoom Range : 0.62 - 5X
- Eyepiece : Wide field 10x (WFH10X)
- Working Distance : 80mm (With 1x Objective)
- Inter pupillary Distance : 52mm to 75mm (50mm to 75mm)
- Stand Type:Fan style base track stand with HF width coarse and fine focusing hand Wheel
- Incident Light: 6V / 15W Halogen
- Imaging System For Welding Penetration Studies Version 5.1
The system consists of : -
- 3 Mega pixel USB Camera Model HCV 300
- Resolution : 1280x1024 (sxga)
- Color Format : Color
- Chip Size : ½ inch
- Lens mount : C mount
- Leg 1 and Leg 2 measurements , throat measurement and Penetration measurement, using various tools.
- Area of the penetration in terms of percentage
- Open Office