CTA HUMUS is a product based on humic acids. Its application improves agricultural soils conditions and therefore achieves more productive yields. The main advantages that can be obtained are:
In the soil:
· Physical soil structure is improved.
· Higher water permeability in compact ground.
· Water retention capacity in loose ground is increased.
· Rise in bacterial flora.
· Structural persistence of the soil owing to colloids formation and increase in nutritive elements retention and semi-permeable membrane formation.
· Increase in ionic exchange capacity of the soil.
In the plant, it facilitates the absorption of nutrients which means:
· Improvement in overall plant development (above the ground and in roots) and in its general condition.
· Better resistance to stress arising from extreme conditions, since a well-fed, strong plant will be more resistant against attacks from high or low temperatures and parasites. Therefore any damage caused will be less severe.
· Higher sugar content in fruit and a higher quality of yield.
CTA HUMUS is obtained with the highest quality raw materials, which guarantee a clean, homogenous product free of impurities. Due to its total humic extract composition, it produces lasting and effective action, combined with fast and efficient fulvic acid action.
Water-soluble Potassium Oxide (K2O): 1.5% w/w
Total Humic Extract: 15.0% w/w
Humic Acids: 12.0% w/w
Fulvic Acids: 3.0% w/w
Application and dosage
This formula is suitable for any type of plant, either in a greenhouse or outdoors. It can be applied to the soil using spray equipment, which evenly distributes the dosage, or by means of localised irrigation system.
It can be applied during any period of the year, preferably in spring and during the first half of the plant cycle.
Flood irrigation: Apply from 60 to 120 L/Ha, fractionating the total quantity to be applied in 2 or 3 times, preferably at the start of cultivation.
Localised irrigation (Fertirrigation): Apply 50 to 100 L/Ha, fractionating the total quantity for the entire cultivation cycle, making weekly applications if possible.
Appearance: Dense liquid
Colour: Opaque black
Density: 1.10 g/ml
Raw material: Potassium humate.