We bring forth Hot Plate, which is a self contained tabletop appliance with one, two or more heating elements or gas burners. In laboratories, these hot plates find usage in heating glassware or its contents. These instruments are used as a substitute in place of baths, as the latter can be very dangerous if they spill, ignite or get overheated.
- Hot plates are designed and fabricated to suit various I.S. & A.S.T.M. standards. Top plate construed from cast iron, body fabricated from GI and finished with Powder Coated Paint Finish.
- Heating system specially spiral type heaters properly insulated with porcelain beads ; made from best quality nichrome wire.
- Controller : Energy Regulator Controller / Thermostat Control / Digital Control.
- Temperature Range : Ambient to 300° C
- Heat up Time : 45 minute up to 300° C
- Power Supply : 230 volts AC
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 300° C
- Heat up Time: 45 minute up to 300° C
- Power Supply: 230 volts AC
|Sr. No.||Capacity||Rating (watts)|
|1)||8” Dia||1200 W|
|2)||9” Dia||1500 W|
|3)||12” Dia||2000 W|
|4)||10” W x 12” L||1000 W|
|5)||10” W x 16” L||1200 W|
|6)||12” W x 18” L||2000 W|
|7)||18” W x 24” L||3000 W|