We are recognized as a successful manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of BW 2 Part Brass Cable Gland. These are made up of a substitutional alloy: atoms of the two constituents may replace each other within the same crystal structure. These are made up of metal alloy made of copper and zinc; the proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying properties.
- Varied range
- Go through high pressures
- Withstand high temperature
- Size: 20 mm to 90 mm S & L
- Application: Use with SWA, Plastic & Rubber (Elastomer) sheathed cables
- Use: Dry indoor application for armoured cable