Skew Table is the equipment that is used for producing metal balls. Backed by precision design engineering and construction standards, the machine is highly efficient and can handle the production demands of balls in different diameters like 20 mm, 45 mm, 80 mm, 100mm and others.
These balls are used in Wire Rod Rolling Mills.
- Easy to adjust process system handling interface
- Transmission gears working in thin oil tanks that allows for smooth operation standards
- Can be made available in options including diameter of ball milled, mix diameter of roller, rotating speed of roller, mix obliquity of roller and motor power support among others
Can be used in meeting the production of following products in different diameter
- Steel milling balls
- Bearing steel ball and roller
- Anode phosphorus copper balls
- Aluminum ball
- Shot put ball
- Complicated machinery parts