Simplex Basket Filter
- Simple but robust design
- Used where flow can be interrupted
- Doom end cover provided at top of filter so no spillage as fluid level goes down on removal of cover
- Basket area to pipe C.S.A ratio over 25:1
- Multi Basket/Cartridge filter available
- Larger pipe line C.S.A
- Easy handling of basket/cartridge
- Very large filtration area requirement.
Advantages of Rak Din Filters and Strainers
- A rugged construction
- Compact design-can be fitted in pipeline like any other pipe fitting
- Positive filtration-Design ensures no liquid bypass, means the liquid necessarily passes through basket/cartridge
- Minimum pressure drop-design ensures minimum obstruction to the liquid, and maximum filtration area.
- Larger basket area
- Easy maintenance of filter for cleaning, removal of basket/cartridge.
- In most of filters no tooling is required for maintenance of filters
- Complete range of filtration from coarse filtration down to 0.01u for Air and Gases and 0.2u for liquids with wide choice of filter media.