With an experience of years, we are involved in providing excellent quality Y Type Strainer (Casted). Manufactured by using top quality raw material according to the current market developments, this stainer is widely demanded due to their premium quality and durability. Our provided strainers are extensively used in pipelines to protect control valves, regulators, pumps, meters, steam traps, and other process equipment. Offered strainers are also tested on various quality parameters at our end to deliver defect free product to the customers. This Y Type Strainer (Casted) is provided in different specifications to complete the broad requirements of the customers.
- Light weight
- Easy installation
- Optimum strength
- Smooth finish
Y Type Strainer
- Construction of this strainer in synonymous with its name
- Used where debris needs to be removed frequently
- Simplest kind of strainer, can be used as pipe fitting
- Available in screw type and flanged construction
- Forged, Cast and Fabricated construction available
- Basket area to pipeline C.S. A ratio of 6:1.
Materials of Construction
Rak Din Filters and Strainers are available in vast range of quality materials as per Indian and International standards.
Cast steel, Cast stainless steel, Cast Iron, Non ferrous material, e.g. Brass, Gun metal, Bronze, fabricated construction in carbon steel, stainless steel and forged steel.
Filter Element/Cartridge Material
Wire mesh SS-304/SS-316, SS sintered, Paper, PP, Ceramics, Glass wool, Synthetic fibre, Monel metal, Hust alloy, Brass, Cupro Nickel, Bronze and Borosilicate glass microfibre, Cotton, PP, Nylone and Glass fibre wound.
Seals and O Rings
Standard seals in Nitrile, Vitone, Silicon, PTFE for longer life.
Size, Range and End connections
Size from 15mm NB to 900mm NB screwed/Flanged end up to 900 as per ASA, DIN, IS, BS standards.
Special protective linings/coatings of rubber, PTFE etc, used for filtration of aggressive fluids.
Rak Din filtes, strainers and Pressure vessels are designed and manufactured under strict quality assurance methods and as per Indian/International standards like IS2825/ASME Sec. VIII and under third party inspection if required, such as M/s. Bax counsel inspection Bureau (P) ltd, Lloyds, Rites, PDIL, SGS and SCI.
- Flow rate up to 42000 LPM (2500m3/hr) in liquids and 40000 CFM in air and gases.
- Operating pressure up to 120 kg/cm2
- Operating temperature up to 150oC
- Degree of filtration down to 0.01u in Air and Gases and 0.2u in liquids.
Rak Din filters and Strainers protect:
- Fuel and lubrication system, spray nozzles
- Diesel and marine engine, pumps
- Flowmeters, Valves, compressors
- Boilers, turbine, R.O plants
- Membranes, Analysers, Instruments.
Rak Din Filters and Strainers are used for Filtration of compressed Air, Gases and liquids as:
- Compressed air for Dryers, Paint/Powder coating shops, instrument air
- Cooling water, process water, boiler feed water, LPG, CNG, N2, H2, O2 etc.
- Fuel oils like Petrol, Diesel, ATF, furnance oil etc and lube oils
- Coarse filtration of sea and river water
- Organic and inorganic chemicals, solvents, process fluids
- Sugarcane juice, vegetable oils and high viscosity liquids
- Paints, dye struffs and printing inks.