The high performing Tool Grinders offered by us is very popular machine not only in India but also in the international markets. Our range ensures to provide precision tool sharpening with ease, thereby offering exact results. These machines are known for their compact design, which is evolved and upgraded over 3 decades. Further, Cutter Grinder is also renowned for the ease of operation, minimal set-up time and extraordinary edge quality.
- The hardened & thread ground lead screws provided in the cross & pillar slide impart extra sensitivity in operation, ensuring slide responsiveness to even the micro feed increments
- The precision linear roller guide ways in the longitudinal (worktable) slide provides effortless movement, high repeatable accuracy and long service life
- The fine-adjustment mechanism of this roller slide provides for precise setting of guideways according to requirement
Apart from this, the grinding spindle, which has a cartridge type design, is assembled on 2 pairs of angular contact bearings. This helps to ensure high performance in both ‘axial’ & ‘radial’ load applications during tool sharpening operations. Besides, the taper nose at both the ends offers a quick and accurate mounting of different wheel flanges as per the wheel applications. These are belt driven unit, which helps to isolate it from any residual vibrations in the motor during the entire course of its working life.
The important characteristic is its highly versatile design, which enables the tools of varied geometries to be sharpened without any interruption includes the following:
- Worktable swivel to 90 deg.
- Pillar shifting on an area of approximately 480 mm in the rear
- Pillar swiveling to complete 360 deg. on its Vertical Axis
- Tilting of Spindle Head to +/- 15 deg. (Optional)
- Shifting of the spindle block vertically on the pillar (optional) in addition to the vertical movement by lead screw
- Movement of the cartridge spindle individually from the spindle block by about 40 mm
Combined with a rugged Steel Cabinet with storage compartments, a wide range of user friendly attachments for re-grinding / manufacturing of standard or special tools, and quality parameters within IS 3080 requirements, APAR T-480 is the PERFECT solution to the maintenance of your varied tools.
- Max. length between standard centers 325 mm
- Max. length between extended centers 500 mm
- Surface of worktable 500 mm x 130 mm
- Longitudinal traverse 275 mm
- Cross traverse 125 mm
- Vertical traverse 120 mm
- Spindle vertical shifting area by double slide (optional) 100 mm
- Pillar shifting range on rear surface 480 mm
- Swivel range of top worktable 90 deg each side
- Least count of x & y graduations 0.01 mm / 0.02 mm
- Grinding spindle speed 3600 rpm
- Grinding spindle speed (optional ac drive) n.a.
- Grinding motor 0.5 h.p., 3 phase
- C.D. of “t” slots on worktable n.a.
- Head swivel range (for tilting head model) 15o each side
- Swivel range of head pillar 360 deg
- Floor area covered 575 x 625 mm
- Net weight (approx.) 350 kgs
- Dimension. of wooden packing case (h x w x t) 1520 x 900 x 720