We manufacture and supply superior quality compression testing machine RCTM 40 that are based on latest technology. Our compression testing machines are widely used for the following applications:
- To test metals and material such as refractory bricks, rock samples moving props, rubber parts etc.
- Under compression, bending, transverse and shear loads
- Hardness test on metals can also be conducted
Some of the salient features of our compression testing machines are as follows:
- Loading accuracy as high as +-1%
- Straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of material
- Continuous roll autographic recorder supplied as standard to enable study of the behavior of material.
- Motor driven geared shaft for quick and effortless adjustment of cross-head-to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen
- High reading accuracy due to large size and design of dial
- Wide range of standard and special accessories, including load stabilizer
- Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standard specimen as well as structures
- Simple controls for ease of operation
- Robust straining frame of an extremely rigid construction
- Sage operation ensured by means of safety devices
- Load ranges can be adjusted by auto load selector knob
Our compression Testing machine is closely controlled for sensitivity accuracy and calibration during production. Every machine then calibrated over each of its measuring ranges in accordance with the procedure laid down in British standards 1610-1964 IS 1828-1975.