What is balancing ?
According to ISO definition, balancing is procedure by which the mass distribution of a rotor is checked and if necessary, adjusted in order to ensure that the vibration of the journals and/or force on the bearings at a frequency corresponding to the service speed is within specified limits.
Effects of unbalance
Unbalance in a rotor not only leads to forces on its bearings, journals and foundations but also to machine vibrations. At any rotational speed both effects are mainly dependent on mass distribution in rotor and machine, as well as on bearing and foundation stiffness. Vibrations, if of sufficient intensity, influence the function and the life of the machine or adjacent equipment.
- Fully Indigenous Design.
- Safety and Ease of Handling.
- Drive methods which meet your requirements.
- The appropriate electronic unit for your Balancing problems.
- Suitable type of Readout system for every accuracy requirement.
End driven dynamic balancing machines
1. Dynamic Balancing Machines are designed and developed after years of experience in this field. All models are manufactured under strict quality control at all manufacturing stages
2. All these models are suitable for Balancing variety of components as well as for reduction balancing.
3. All types of components, i.e. Armatures, Crankshafts, Fans, Flywheels and all such rotating components can be balanced on these machines with properly designed balancing Fixtures.
4. These machines can be equipped with variety of measuring systems suitable for the application and depending on sophistication level required.
5. All RE make Balancing Machines meet relevant National and International standards like BIS,ISO etc.
" For more details sse attached PDF"