Smart Home Automation Unit with WiFi is controlled with 8 one security sensors (Door Sensors, Panic Sensors, Gas leakage sensors, PIR sensor ) and 8 electrical output controls. The unit is also integrated with a panic reset switch and in-out configuration switch.
Automation and Energy Saving Features:
- Switch ON/OFF Lights based on human presence
- Switch ON/OFF Lights based on door opening (mostly used for main door, Back door)
- Switch ON/OFF AC based on human presence
- Switch ON/OFF Fans, Lights, AC and Geyser etc through mobile app (Wi-Fi)/SMS
- Time based Schedule to switch ON/OFF Lights and AC’s
- Temperature based AC switch ON/OFF
- Energy saving mode can be kept for power consumption
- Alerts when a thief enters through main door, windows or any other means
- Alerts are through siren kept outside the home & through SMS/Calls
- CCTV surveillance can be viewed through our app and snapshot can be taken when there is an unauthorized entry
- Panic switches can be positioned anywhere inside the home and when pressed during emergency it initiates alerts.
Gas leakage in the kitchen can be sensed and alerts can be given.
Smoke Detection in case of fire and alerts are given.
The basic automation with Wi-Fi can control 8 outputs (lights, Fans, exhaust fans etc). If additional outputs have to be controlled, ‘n’ number of Room Controllers can be added which has additional 6 outputs. The same concept applies to inputs (sensors).
For controlling large equipments such as AC, Geyser etc., an Interposing Relay Unit has to be added. For customers who give priority to security, a Power Back-up can be given with the device which will keep the unit ON even if the inverter power is OFF.
The lifetime of the controller is very long term and hence it’s a onetime investment which is cheaper than the expectation, but we don’t compromise in quality.
CCTV surveillance is useful only after mishaps (theft) but our security system alerts you at the time of a mishap and if both combined, that’s the magic. We are the sole manufacturer of the controller & concept and our manufacturing unit is located in Chennai.