Product Name:AAC Autoclave Plant
Brand Name: Real Boilers
Place of Origin:Gujarat
used in:steam sand lime brick, flyash brick, slag brick, aerated concrete block, cement pile and other cement products.
- Designed as per A S M E Code
- Working Pr. - Up to 16 Kg./cm 2
- Working Temp. - Up to 200 Degree C
- MOC- S A 516 - 70
- Door Opening- Manual Opening/Hydraulic Opening
- Heavy Saddles for expanses
- Precise Slot Cutting for better quality of product
Purpose of the Autoclave:
- AAC is Autoclaved Aerated Concrete. The blocks are made to aerate by creating a reaction between silica in base material such as fly ash or sand, active lime, and aluminum power. The block hardness is being achieved by cement strength, and instant curing mechanism by autoclaving. Gypsum acts as a long term strength gainer.
- The autoclave (Steam Curing) is used for curing the cut body under high temperature and high pressure. The main parts are made by autoclave body, cover, hand-operated reducer, safe blocking device, support saddle, valve meter etc. The body is a principle and cylindrical device made of steel. The cover is made of a whole piece of pressed 16MnR steel board, and the flanges of cover and body adopt a whole piece of forged and processed 16Mn steel board.
- The welding lines of pressed components are subjected to heat treatment and strict nondestructive test.
- Automation through PLC
- Mineral Wool Sheet 128 kg/m 3
- Metal Cladding
- Vaccum Control
- Temperature Control
- Process Hold and Temperature / Pressure Holding Time
- Condensate Remover System
- Safety Valve
2 x 21
2 x 27
2 x 30