Complete Knock Down Drum Kits involve the REBICE´s unique and exclusive system of nesting lithographed drums for shipment and storage. Between 1,300 and 2,000 sets of customized drum components (body, top and bottom) can be shipped in a single container, compared to about 80 drums via conventional deliveries, with cosiderable savings in transportation costs. In addition, one employee can unload and store the drums in less than an hour.
The vertical seam is electrically welded, bottoms and tops will be assembled in destination. They can be internally coated with a phenolic or epoxy-phenolic / colourless rust inhibitor and externally painted with Litho full decoration on drum body and top for product identification and corporate logo company (CLC).
With a small line to assemble the drum sets this exclusive system is especially suitable for customers who want to save in both storage space and transport costs. This line can be located close to filling section.
* Valid for UN Homologation for fluid and solid non-dangerous and dangerous goods
* Considerable savings both in storage space and transport costs
* Body overlapped welded
* Top/Bottom to be assembled to the body
* 2" and 3/4" closures in the lid, tight head and open head with leverlock or bolt ring
* Different colours available
Mild steel according to EN 10 130
* Vertical seam is electrically welded
* Internally coating with or without phenolic or epoxy or epoxy-phenolic
* Externally painted with litho printing
Designed for optimum strength and volume