Most frequent questions our team would address during Usability Testing:
- Is the application/software easy to use for the end users?
- Can the end users carry out the most common tasks without considerable help?
- What is the rate of ‘Ease of Learning’ and ‘Speed of task completion’?
- Will the end user be satisfied more than 85% by using this application?
- Is the application in line with current industry standards?
Our team has vast experience testing application from various kind of domain includes Advertising & Media [Email marketing, Email Performance test], E-Learning, E-Commerce, finance & insurance, legal, health care, hospitality & travel, manufacturing & engineering, real estate, retail & distribution, technology and services and transport. We would act as proactive end users to the application/website and make sure that the application/website appeals most number of users.
Usability evaluation/analysis includes following:
- Observing the user experience and reporting usability issues
- Identifying user interaction points and easy access points to help developer team to understand the user expectations
- Using past experience and strong domain knowledge to reduce the non relevant functionalities and contents
- Increasing user confidence ratio based on the user satisfaction evaluation
Our team has also executed usability testing for PDA Applications, Plug-ins, SMS sending applications.