Reynold Air Chillers, Air Cooled Chillers are VFD based, designed for precise temperature and flow of chilled air, for specific applications like plastic blown film plants. The chillers are highly energy efficient by up to 50%, in comparison to the traditional air cooling systems using water chillers in tandem with the air exchangers. Since the ambient temperature and RH varies continuously, the chiller is designed to operate within the desirable temperature range, with automatic capacity control from 40% to 110%.
- Reliable and energy efficient hermetic compressors of European origin.
- Environment friendly refrigerant R-407C/ R-410A/ R-134a, available.
- Designed for precise air outlet temperature range, up to 48oC ambient temperature and 90% RH.
- Energy saving of up to 50%, in comparison to the traditional indirect air cooling systems.
- VFD based design for better temperature control, higher efficiency, and reliability.
- Compact design with less footprint area and lower maintenance cost.
- Separate and individual refrigeration circuits with each compressor.
- Electronic expansion valves for larger capacities, for energy efficiency and precise temperature control.
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities, available.
- Brand: Reynold
- Temperature Accuracy: up to ± 3°C
- Capacity: 2 TR to 1800 TR