While maintaining high energy efficiency, the Air-Cooled Reciprocating Chillers are suitable to work in extreme tropical weather conditions. These are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with international standards. These equipment are easy to install and operation friendly, backed by the competent engineering team to realize the advantage while being in operation.
- Factory packaged for ease of proper installation.
- Many reliable suppliers, most with a service network of trained technicians or through factory approved service providers.
- Reciprocating models available from many manufacturers in capacities up to 200 tons and larger in incremental steps (i.e. 20, 25, 30, etc).
- Scroll chillers are available from a lesser number of manufacturers and more limited models (20 to 60 tons - check suppliers).
- Scroll chillers have improved part load efficiencies.
- Use environmentally acceptable refrigerants.
- Various condensing options available, including air-cooled and for low ambient operation.
- Chillers are relatively easy to operate with their modern controls and designs.
- Brand: Reynold
- Capacity: 2 TR to 300 TR
- Temperature: +60°C to -55°C