The Air-cooled Scroll Chillers are highly energy efficient and are perfectly designed to work within extreme tropical weather conditions. Supported with European origin compressors, these chillers are designed, manufactured and tested in conformation with international industrial standards. The chillers are operation friendly, easy to install and backed by the competent engineering team to realize the advantage while being in operation.
- Reliable and energy efficient scroll compressors of European origin.
- Environment friendly refrigerant R-407C / R-410A/ R-134A, available.
- Separate and individual refrigeration circuits with each compressor.
- Totally skid mounted unit with single and multiple refrigeration circuits including fluid pump and storage tank.
- Electronic expansion valves for larger capacities, for energy efficiency and precise temperature control.
- Factory made and tested tube-in-tube as well as shell and tube evaporators, with high-flow high-pressure design, for specific process applications.
- Low FPI count and high condensing area together with low noise, high flow, pressure-controlled axial fans, ensuring best possible energy efficiency while being operable within the harshest ambient conditions.
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities, available.
- Automatic, stepped capacity control, through multiple compressor operations, from 33% to 100%.
|Nominal Capacities, 400V/50Hz, Δt 5oC, R-22. R-407C/R-410A/R-134a options|