Reynold Ammonia Chillers, Chilling Plant are compact and skid mounted and are usable for a wide temperature range from medium to low-temperature process cooling applications, like in pharmaceutical, chemical, dairy, food processing, beverages, cold storage, ice making, industrial gases as well as medium temperature application like HVAC, Plastics, Concrete cooling etc.
A complete study of the process to ascertain peculiarity of the requirement precedes the choice of equipment and accessories being proposed, through an engineering team with specific expertise.
- Highly reliable screw and reciprocating compressors from Europe, Japan, and the US
- Natural refrigerant NH3 with zero ODP and zero GWP, with the highest energy efficiency
- Widest operating temperature range, (+) 30oC to (-) 40oC
- Customized as per the extreme and sensitive environmental conditions, factory inspected and certified
- Factory assembled and tested equipment with the option to dismantle and re-commission at site, in case of very large sizes
- Factory made and tested Flooded evaporators, made as per highest international standards of manufacturing
- High fouling factors, increased condensing area, extra tube thickness, and high-flow design, for highest energy efficiency, higher operational reliability, and easier maintenance
- Stepped and steps capacity control, from 25% to 100%, adopting precisely to varying process loads
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities
- Customized turnkey cooling solutions available