Reynold Cascade Low-Temperature Chillers are designed and manufactured for low and ultra-low temperature applications. Primary and secondary refrigeration circuits are completely skid mounted and are available in both Water-cooled as well as Air-cooled types. They are designed as per the peculiar applications and fluid specifications and use materials precisely as per the specific process cooling requirements.
- The latest most efficient and highly reliable screw and reciprocating compressors from Europe/US/Japan.
- Environment-friendly, very stable and operation friendly refrigerant R-404A/R-134a/NH3.
- Totally skid mounted units including primary and secondary refrigeration circuits, with the highest possible energy efficiencies.
- Factory made and tested DX and Flooded evaporators, made as per highest international standards of manufacturing.
- Electronic expansion valves for increased efficiency and precise temperature control.
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities.
- High fouling factors, increased condensing area, extra tube thickness, and high-flow design, for highest energy efficiency, higher operational reliability, and easier maintenance.
- Low FPI count and high condensing area together with low noise, high flow, pressure controlled axial fans, ensuring best possible energy efficiency while being operable within the harshest ambient conditions.
- Stepless capacity control from 50% to 100% adapting precisely to varying process loads.