Reynold Oil Chillers are specially designed to cool oil directly through refrigerant-to-oil heat exchanging circuits. The Chillers are designed to handle the oil entering the evaporator at higher than normal temperatures, even the outlet temperature of the oil also being considerably higher than the standard process cooling applications. These Chillers are designed to work within extreme tropicalized weather conditions, handling high fluid temperatures, which makes the design of these Chillers intricate and very special. Designing and the choice of equipment are critical to conform to peculiar cooling requirements as well as very high oil pressures.
Oil Chillers are made in both Water-cooled as well as Air-cooled types. The Chillers are compact, oil pumps are mounted on skid and are completely factory made and tested.
- Sturdy and energy efficient hermetic and semi-hermetic compressors of European origin
- Environment friendly refrigerant R-407C/R-134a/R-410A, available
- Totally skid mounted unit including oil pump, with by-pass mechanism
- Electronic expansion valves for larger capacities, for energy efficiency and precise temperature control
- Factory made and tested tube-in-tube as well as shell-and-tube evaporators, specially designed to handle oils, with high-flow high-pressure design
- High fouling factors, increased condensing area, extra tube thickness and high-flow design, for highest energy efficiency, higher operational reliability and easier maintenance
- Low FPI count and high condensing area together with low noise, high flow, pressure-controlled axial fans, ensuring best possible energy efficiency while being operable within the harshest ambient conditions
- Automatic capacity control through Variable Speed Drives, available
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities, available