We offer an accurately formulated range of textile finishing chemicals which are sourced from the reliable vendors of the industry. These textile finishing chemicals are used as finishing agents in the textile industry and are suitable for all types of fibers.
Our range of chemicals are available in various packaging options and at affordable rates.
- Arkofix KVS.IN liq : A novel cross-linking agent for shock-cure process.
- Arkofix KV2S liq : An economical cross-linking agent with built in catalyst system for shock-cure process.
- Arkofix KVSNI liq : A novel cross-linking agent for shock-cure process.
- Arkofix NDF.IN liq c : Arkofix NDL liq c : A new crosslinking agent for cellulosic fibers and their blends, with very low Free Formaldehyde on finished fabrics.
- Arkofix NDL.IN liq : Arkofix NEC Plus.IN liq c :A new crosslinking agent for cellulosic fibers and their blends, with zero% chlorine retention on finished fabrics.
- Arkofix NZF New liq : Arkofix UFA liq : is unique non-formaldehyde based product for the finishing of cellulosic and polyester /cellulosic blended fabrics.
- Catalyst LT-1 liq : Catalyst MC -1 liq : Ceralube OEW liq :A special softner / lubricant for knitted and woven goods, especially of open end yarns of all types of fibers.
- Ceranin HCSI c fla : Concentrated cationic finishing agent
- Ceranine CS.IN fla : Economical cationic softener in flakes form for all types of fibers.
- Ceranine CWL fla : Ceranine