LMY-2™, Rimed’s 3rd generation probe holder, is based on an innovative mechanism enabling the Doppler probe to be easily aligned and locked, offering maximal stability and transforming Transcranial Doppler (TCD) monitoring into an easy procedure.
LMY-2™ key features & benefits
- Easy to use "one click" operation.
- Once the probe direction is aligned to receive the max. Doppler signal, a single click locks the whole mechanism in place, preventing the probe from moving.
- Made of medical grade plastics, can be utilized in X-ray, angiographic and stenting procedures.
- Especially suitable for Carotid Endarterectomy, Cardio-Vascular surgery and emboli detection counting procedure.
- The only fixation device enabling pressure regulation of the probe to the skull after the probe is locked.
- Probe holder is offered as a unilateral or bilateral fixation device.