* Printers – eliminates press downtime by colour matching off press.
* For quality control testing and to ensure consistency of performance of inks and substrates over time.
* Can be used to determine performance properties, i.e. wear resistance, scratch resistance, flexibility, durability, gloss, etc.
* Will print on all typical commercial substrates- paper, film, foil.
* Minimises expensive on-press waste production, boosts customer confidence and minimises customer returns.
* Inks – computer colour matching, database and sample preparation.
* Eliminates the need to use a production line printing press for pilot runs, as the Flexiproof 100 is a scaled down but exact version of a full sized flexo press.
* Research and development – product viability, commercial viability.