The B.I.M.S virtually eliminates operator influence
It is found that measuring Brinell Indentations can result in measurement errors between operators. This B.I.M.S can virtually eliminate operator influence on test results.
The range of measurement is from 1min to 6mm of diameter with resolution of 0.01 mm.
1. To measure Brinell Hardness directly on machine where presently Brinell Microscope is used. This avoids eye straining of operator on production testing. In addition it gives far better repeated accuracy. High- Low limits selection enables operator easy acceptance rejection of components.
2. Easy to transport anywhere and handy for use with easy set up.
Scope of Supply
1 One hand held unit containing CCD Camera, Optics and illumination system with connecting cable.
2. PCI Video capture card with driver software.
3. Brinell image Analysis System software
4. PC and Windows 98/98 SE operating system is to be procured by customer.